Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Favorite Faces~Happy Seven Months!

Jackson Lee is seven months old today.  I've been very nostalgic this week thinking back on how much has changed.  Sometimes it feels like Jackson should already be in preschool; other times it's hard to believe he's already seven months old.  I re-read my blog from his first two weeks and I have been looking at the hundreds of photographs from the past seven months.  I have loved seeing Jack's big personality emerge and reflecting on how Jesse and I have evolved as parents.  I can't wait to watch Jackson grow and develop. 

Here are some of my all time favorite photos of Jackson's sweet and silly faces:

One week old

One month old (first smile on camera)

Two months old

Three months old

Four months old

Five months old

Six months old

No comments:

Post a Comment