Sunday, November 11, 2012

Concert Wish List

Jesse has been on a lucky streak all year for winning concert tickets from local radio stations. Most of the concerts I pass up on, but I was excited about going to see The Who in Greensboro this past Friday. My oldest sister picked up Jackson so he could spend the night with them. Despite traffic jams and exhaustion after a long week, we had a lot of fun at the concert. It was a smaller venue and we had seats right in the center on the lower level. Quadrophenia, the album they played, was lesser known, but The Who ended the night with their more popular hits. It's always fun to sing lyrics of your favorite songs with 10,000 other people. I didn't bring my camera, so I snagged this picture of Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend from the web.  I was really impressed with their looks, voice, and energy level.


Before falling asleep on the ride back, I made a mental list of artists I would actually be willing to pay to see.  Here's my short list of concerts I'd do most anything to attend:
  1. Fleetwood Mac
  2. Ben Folds Five
  3. Adele
  4. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment