Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

As much as I love my husband, I must admit that I LOVE my weekends with Jackson while Jesse is working.  Yesterday we went to the local pumpkin patch.  This is something I've been wanting to do as a family all month but Jesse wasn't interested.  I distinctly remember looking forward to picking out a pumpkin as a child.  I fondly recall removing the pumpkin guts with my small hands and then baking the seeds. 

I waited until after Jackson's two hour afternoon nap and feeding before driving 15 minutes to the farm.  Jackson was amused by the goats, cows, and horses.  He had a good time on the ground playing with the pumpkins and he was content in the wagon.  The wind started to pick up and it was already chilly out.  Jackson's mood quickly declined.  (Sad note: I didn't even think about the farm only accepting cash and I only had my debit card so we didn't even get a pumpkin!) 





I'm so happy to begin another favorite fall tradition and spend another wonderful Saturday with my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

    HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete