Monday, May 28, 2012

Answered Prayers

Jesse got a job.  Not just any job, his dream job.  He has actually looked into this high school for a few years now and even interviewed for a position there previously.  He went in for an interview on Thursday.  The principal said he would let him know one way or the other the next day.  Jesse was really optimistic but I refused to listen to any of the details as I didn't want to get my hopes up.  Sure enough, I got a text on Friday that said, "I GOT THE JOB!!!"  The school is a School of Distinction, has a teacher turnover rate of 5%, and is located in Union County.  It is a 30 minute drive on the interstate. To say that Jesse is excited is an understatement.

Next thing on the to-do-list is find daycare for Jackson Lee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment