Sunday, February 2, 2014

"Biggins"

Jesse and I regularly refer to James and Amelia as the "biggins" for obvious reasons.  These two have gravitated towards one another since birth.

They still enjoy nuzzling together and taking naps.


People often think they're twins, especially when I wear Maddie in the Ergo.  They've consistently weighed within a pound or less of one another, unlike their shrimp of a sister.


It's easy to coordinate James and Amelia's clothes since they are wearing 6-9 month outfits.  Maddie is still wearing 3-6 month clothes and has more limited options, particularly that are warmer.


My favorite thing about the biggins is their interactions with one another.  They steal each others toys and pacifiers and make each other laugh.


While Maddie tends to stay a step behind the others, I have no doubt that all three will have a close bond.  For now, I'm enjoying watching Amelia and James' relationship develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment