Monday, May 26, 2014

Maddie's Moving Out

After over 10 months, I've finally conceded to Maddie sleeping in her crib in the nursery. She's slept 12 uninterrupted hours in her crib for the past three nights. It still makes me a bit sad to know that my baby is a big girl. I've always been more protective over her and miss having her in our bedroom. Still, there's no reason why she shouldn't sleep in her room and she's clearly content there. 


After packing outgrown clothing into storage today, I stumbled upon Maddie's preemie sleeper that she wore her first night home. Comparing it to her 9 month pajama set that she wore tonight is shocking. Where did my tiny girl go?

3 comments:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. movers in los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. santa monica moving services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz fischervanlines.com

    ReplyDelete