Monday, August 22, 2011

Five Facts

1. I absolutely love having family and friends who have babies so close in age!  Thanks, Elizabeth, for providing childcare/playdate this afternoon.
2. Jackson must be swaddled at night.  The boy simply won't fall asleep otherwise.
3. I worked ten hours today and played with my child for two hours.  It definitely sucks, but I take comfort in the fact that I am the first and last thing he sees each day.
4. I am getting really nervous about actually teaching now that the countdown is down to a mere 3 days.  Open house is tomorrow night.
5. It seems as though Jesse and I are never actually going to see one another and our budget is going to be even tighter than we thought.  More details on that tomorrow...

I would post pictures, but Jesse refuses to take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment