Saturday, September 17, 2011

Feels Like Fall

My school was open this morning so I went to work in hopes of grading papers and making my copies for next week.  I decided to take Jackson with me because I didn't want Jesse to have to give him another bottle.  Jackson was wide awake at 6:30 a.m. and he fought sleep the entire morning.  Needless to say, I wasn't nearly as productive as I could have been due to a fussy, needy 5 month old.

Today was a perfect lazy fall day.  It was cool and rainy.  Jesse and I slept with the windows up last night.  I've been sneezing and coughing ALL day.  We wasted the day away lounging around the house in pajama pants, napping, and watching TV. 
Jackson has developed a knot on the left side of his neck in the last two weeks.  It has gotten smaller and you can move it around.  Most things I've read have said it's likely swollen lymph nodes and could be attributed to teething.  It still makes me nervous and I check it every day to make sure it isn't getting larger or hard.  You can only see it when Jackson turns his head to the side.


We're going to wait to ask the doctor at his 6 month check unless the knot changes in size or feel.

Maybe I'll be more productive tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment