Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nothing Says Sophisticated Like a Sweater Vest

Jackson can totally rock a sweater vest.  Jesse couldn't resist the temptation and ended up purchasing Jackson's outfit on clearance at Old Navy.  The members of the church were in complete admiration over this kid.  I was able to sing in the choir today since we practiced the anthem yesterday, while the women in the nursery got their baby fix.
I had few errands to run after church, including picking up some baking supplies for the Women's Christmas Party this evening.  I always look in the clearance rack of Harris Teeter.  They had baby food for $0.30, so I picked up a few jars. 

Jackson ate some Vegetable Chicken in addition to his bottle.  We've never given Jackson baby food; we just mash up whatever table food we're eating.  He was a fan for a couple bites, but quickly grew disinterested. 
Jesse is taking off early so that I can attend the Women's Christmas Party without Jackson.  I generally prefer bringing Jackson to things, but this is the kind of dinner party with plate chargers and crystal stemware.  We have a white elephant gift exchange after dinner and listen to some kind of holiday story.

Then, of course, it's back to the grind.  Only two more weeks 'til Christmas break.  I think I can; I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment