Monday, August 26, 2013

Freebies for Multiples

A few weeks ago, Jesse and I sent out the following letter to 15 different companies that offer freebies for multiples. 
 
To Whom It May Concern:
On July 15, my husband and I became the proud parents of triplets. We understand that your company offers promotional products (or coupons) to families with multiples. We would like to take advantage of this offer. Enclosed are copies of birth certificates for our children. Thank you for your time, consideration, and support. We greatly appreciate it!
Sincerely,
Parent
Street Address
City, State, Zip
E-mail
Phone #
 
Here are some of the items we've received already:
 
 
 
Three of each: onesies, baby body wash/shampoo, bears, diaper creams, lotion
Summer Laboratories Inc.
Triple Paste Brand
103 G.P. Clement Dr.
Collegeville, PA 19426
 3 packs of sippy cups and silverware

TOMY Attn: Multiple Birth Program
2021 9th Street SE
Dryersville, IA 52040

3 bibs, 3 $10 Gerber checks, diaper bag

Gerber Attn: Multiple Birth Program
445 State Street
Fremont, MI 49413

 3 Dr. Brown's bottles and food storage containers
Handi-Craft Company
4433 Fyler Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63116
 
Even though I've been able to offer breastmilk, I suspect I'll have to supplement more as the months go by and the babies eat more.  Enfamil called after receiving my letter to ask which kind I wanted.  I went with Enfamil AR since that's what the pediatrician had given us for Maddie.  A few days later I received 18 cans of formula!  They will also send two more shipments within a year.  This is over $300 worth of formula.
Mead Johnson Attn: Public Affairs Dept.
2404 Pennsylvania Street
Evansville, IN 47721

1 comment: