Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So Much to Do, So Little Time

Okay, so foolish, naïve me thought I'd have all the time in the world to blog, get caught up on the DVR, nap.  Jackson can play independently and the babies just sleep all day...right?  Jesse's officially back to work this week and I have the house to myself.  What else do I have to do?

HAHAHAHA!

What a joke.  It's quite a juggling act balancing three babies and a toddler while maintaining a clean home and making sure everyone is happy and fed. What was I thinking???  As soon as one is content, the other needs something.  ALL DAY LONG! 

For the record, in no way did I expect it to be easy, but I definitely assumed there would be a little bit of downtime in between feedings, changings, etc.  Not so much...

Some blog posts I promise to publish this week:
Big Brother
1 Month Triplet Update
Newborn Photo Shoot
Life as a Stay at Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment