Not gonna lie...so far I hate this beast. I've only taken it on walks around the neighborhood because the double and Ergo is so much easier right now.
Here are the disadvantages to this stroller:
- It is SO heavy. According to the website the assembled weight is 84 lbs! I can't imagine folding it up and lifting it out of the van by myself.
- It's wider than I expected, which makes me nervous to take it out in public. I have no clue what I would do if I had all four kids strapped in and I couldn't fit through the doorway. I had a hard enough time staying on the sidewalk.
- There is a bar/rail that goes along the front, but it just snaps off if the slightest bit of weight is put on it. I chose to take it off because I was worried Jack would accidentally lean on it and fall forward.
- The canopy is so long and the stroller is so tall that I can't see everyone. There is a tiny mesh rectangle that I can bend down and peek through to see the girls, but I have no view of the front two seats. I kept stopping to make sure James was still content.
- The front seats are so open; there's nothing to catch any fallen objects. James dropped his pacifier and Jackson dropped Clifford.
- There is no cup holder. I never carry my purse with me. I'm accustomed to putting my phone, keys, and water bottle in the two cup holders of the snap-n-go. I don't like not having quick access to those items.
I hope to give a more positive review in the coming months as I become more comfortable using it.