Sunday, March 22, 2015

What You've Missed

This digital family yearbook might cause me to go blind. I've lost count on how many hours I've spent sorting through over 10,000 pictures on my computer over the past few nights. I even bought eye drops to try and rejuvenate my dried out eyes. I look forward to receiving the latest yearbook. Then I will only have one more to complete to get caught up!

Here's what you've missed over the past few days:

  • Spring is officially here, which means park playdates are required at least once a week.



  • James, Amelia, and Maddie have eaten multiple meals in regular chairs (no booster). We're not quite ready to completely forego their high chairs, but they've done surprisingly well in big chairs. Unfortunately, Amelia and James like to stand up and tap dance on the chairs once their finished eating.


  • Maddie is all attitude. Her favorite saying, complete with hand gestures, is, "Go!". Sometimes all I do is call her name and she just looks at me annoyed, extends her arm/gives me the hand, and tells me to go. She'd better get it out of her system now or we won't survive teen years.


  • Another teenager joined youth group! Our little youth group has grown to include quite the diverse group. We now have teens from Mexico, Nigeria, China, and the US. (This picture does not include everyone.)


  • One of the young ladies was the lead actress in her high school musical. Another member played in the orchestra. I took some of the youth to go see their show. (FYI, who knew Fame had so many sexual references?!) I am in awe of their talent and it was so fun for us to see each other in different roles.


  • I am still attempting to cross off items from my 40 Bags in 40 Days list. Unfortunately, the remaining items are the most challenging. I know for a fact I won't be able to complete the list, but it's not for lack of trying. I'll update more on that in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment