Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Downtime

Not much to blog about today, but I wanted to share various snapshots of the more mundane moments in our house. All four are pretty great at entertaining themselves, though the babies clearly need close supervision. The triplets are especially good at pulling themselves up on me when they need mommy cuddles.  

I try not to let the kids spend more than 45 minutes in any one area of the house. We rotate between the playroom/nursery, upstairs, downstairs, deck, and front yard. I know a lot of moms keep their young kids in gated play yards or confined in one play area, but that would make us all go crazy. I'd much rather clean up messes all over the house than stare at the same four walls all day.

This is how the kids entertain themselves at home: 




















No comments:

Post a Comment