Monday, November 28, 2011

Stud Muffins

One of Jesse's colleagues gave us a ridiculous car decal last year that says "Stud Muffin on Board".  I am lucky to have two stud muffins in the Harwood home.


I ♥ my boys!

In other news, Jesse used his employee discount and coupon to buy a car seat for my car.  Jackson is so uncomfortable in our infant seat and it is bordering unsafe at this point.  We really couldn't afford another Britax so we settled on the Evenflo Symphony 65 after reading a lot of different reviews.

After a stressful return to work, Jesse and I enjoyed a very relaxing (small) bottle of red wine tonight with our mashed potatoes, green beans, and cube steak.  After dinner we had Jackson laughing so hard from tickling and kisses.  That's what I consider a perfect evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment