Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Multiple Milestones: Scooting, Crawling, and Teeth

The past 24 hours have been full of accomplishments for the trio! 

James is scooting backwards all over the place, just like Amelia has been doing for weeks now. I had to come rescue him multiple times throughout the day.


Amelia, who has been rocking on her hands and knees for over a week, crawled forwards for the first time. I wouldn't say she's full blown crawling, but she finally figured out how to work her arms and legs together to move ahead. She can even turn herself around.


The other big news is that we finally have a tooth at 9.5 months old! Madde is the first of the three to cut her first tooth. That might explain her trouble sleeping the past few nights. Hopefully she's not in too much pain.


I can't believe how much my babies are growing.

As I am typing this right now, all three are laughing at one another. Oh. My. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment