Friday, June 28, 2013

4 Months Pregnant


How Far Along: 16 Weeks
 
Symptoms:  I'm starting to have lower back and pelvis pain, but I happen to know one of the best chiropractors around.  Also, I am always hungry and start to feel dizzy if I go more than 2 hours without eating. 

Energy: Energy level is pretty good.  Balancing school, Jackson, and cleaning is no more demanding than usual and I'm fine keeping up with everything.

Mood: Feeling pretty optimistic, elated about our GIRLS and BOY!

Cravings: still loving my grilled cheese, peanut butter graham crackers, and protein bars

Movement:  I feel very predictable movements now, but still nothing from the outside.  My little acrobats are busiest at night.
 
Sleep: Still waking up to pee, but am starting to have trouble falling back to sleep right away.

Maternity Clothes Still rocking my wardrobe courtesy of Katie, Christina, and April.  I haven't bought anything new.
 
What I miss:  bicycling--Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'd really like to bike around the neighborhood with Jesse and Jackson.  I'm having a harder time balancing and making it up the hills without panting.
 
Concerns: Making it to viability

OB notes:  I had to drink Glucola and have an early gestational diabetes test at 14 weeks.  Thankfully I passed the first hour and don't have to take the 3-hour test!  The bigger news is that I had an early anatomy scan at 15 weeks.  Each of the babies measured 4 ounces and my cervical length is a whopping 4.5 cm!  You could see the blood flow in the umbilical cord, four chambers of the heart beating, and each of their little profiles.  I felt confident that we would be able to find out the gender so Jesse went to the appointment with me. 
 
Best Moment this Month:  Finding out that we're going to have another son and two daughters!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment