Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pinterest Party

A friend of mine hosted a Pinterest party this afternoon.  The goal was to pre-select a craft or recipe and bring all the ingredients or materials to create your project.  I had originally planned on going camping with my sister, but that didn't work out in light of yesterday's anxiety levels and current medication.  At the last minute, I decided to attend the party.  If I had planned on going, I would have found a great craft to use my scrapbooking paper.  Instead, I found this easy recipe for s'mores dip.  I had everything in my pantry except marshmallow fluff.  After a quick trip to Food Lion, Jackson and I were on our way.  The dip was quick and tasty.

http://www.whatmegansmaking.com/2012/06/smores-dip.html

The highlight of the gathering was playing with all the baby boys.  We make some cute kids!   The newest addition to our Irwin family is a precious 2 week old girl.  I love that Jackson can play with his friends while I play with mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment