Thursday, September 12, 2013

Free Fun

This weekend Jesse went to move the van but couldn't get it to crank.  I tried and struggled to get my key in the ignition.  His key would NOT crank.  In case you're thinking it, yes, we were using the right keys this time.  Three days and over $500 later and we now have a new ignition switch.  I refuse to take the blame for a faulty ignition since it worked perfectly for over a week after I had my car troubles

After being homebound this week with no van, I was itching to get out of the house but obviously didn't want to spend money.  So it was off to our favorite lake to feed the ducks and play. 


Side note: After letting the swans eat directly out of my hand,


 
I came across this sign:
Oops!
I'm afraid we've outgrown the snap-n-go without the Ergo because two babies can no longer comfortably sit in one carseat.  I've been exclusively using the tandem stroller for all three babies, but that won't last too much longer.


For now, the girls are still happy to snuggle together and nap. ♥


After walking around the perimeter of the lake we stopped at the adjacent playground. 


Jackson was hot and exhausted by the time we left, which led to a nice, long nap.  

1 comment:

  1. I positively ADORE that pic of Amelia & Maddie all cuddled together.

    ReplyDelete