Friday, June 19, 2015

Holy Allergies!

I don't think Whole30 would be the cause, but ever since I changed my diet I've developed crazy allergic reactions to something. This, of course, makes no sense since eating clean should eliminate these things, but I've never had allergies like this before!

On Tuesday I was an hour away from going to Urgent Care after my right eye started rapidly swelling. My eyeball literally felt like jelly. It took three Benadryl and an ice pack for the swelling to go down.


I've also developed extremely itchy rashes on my arms and legs. I know part of this could be due to the extreme heat, but I don't tend to suffer from rashes.


In addition to the rashes and swollen eyes, I've been sneezing and blowing my nose constantly. While I have mild seasonal allergies in the spring, the pollen count isn't even high right now. I don't know what the cause is, but these allergic reactions are getting ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment