Thursday, March 20, 2014

Vernal Equinox

Thankfully the weather cooperated and we were able to spend the first day of spring outside.  After days of cold rain and a series of misfortunate events, I was relieved that the sun was shining and nothing went wrong today.  Here's how we spent our day in the sun:

I read outside while the babies fed themselves,
and Jackson enjoyed his popsicle.

Tummy time was spent in the garage.

Maddie was my cuddle buddy while I read some more.

The trio cruised around the park in their wagon,
which proved to be too much fun for James.


Mr. Daredevil went down the slides head first while I chatted with Mommy friends.



He exhausted himself to the point where streaking became necessary.
HA!  Jackson had a snack and water at the park. 
For whatever reason, he took his shirt off as soon as he got in the van.
Happy Spring!

1 comment: