Wednesday, July 23, 2014

One Year Photo Outtakes

I've already posted many photos from the trio's birthday week. Here are a few pictures that didn't make the cut. This is what real life with triplets is like!

Do you know how hard it is to get three mobile children to sit down, face the camera, and hold a letter? Bahaha!

Thankfully I was able to capture some great pictures within the first three minutes of the cake smash, because that's as long as it took for Maddie to disrobe and James to crawl away.


I had the hardest time taking James' individual shots because he kept climbing on top of me and laughing hysterically. He wanted my hair, the camera, to stand up, etc. This kid is a nut!


Greatest lesson from the year: Learn to let go of ideals. Laugh when things don't go according to plan, because few things ever go as planned with triplets. And sometimes, the outtakes in life turn out even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment