Thursday, July 17, 2014

Silly Headshots at the Park

Yesterday our family of six took advantage of the unseasonably cooler weather and headed to my favorite park. This was the first time Jesse had ever been to Freedom Park, or as Jackson calls it, "the obstacle course park". We leisurely enjoyed a picnic lunch in the shade.  Since my father-in-law's camera is still on loan, I snapped some close-ups of my favorite crazy expressions the kids make. 






This was the first time the trio could safely sit in the wagon now that Jesse has installed the seat belts. The three sat still and seemed to enjoy the ride.



We brought moldy bread so Jackson could feed the ducks. He was especially fond of the tiny baby ducks.



After feeding the ducks we played on the obstacle course. Jackson eagerly showed Jesse around the various obstacles while I struggled to keep mulch out of James' mouth and the girls from being trampled over by big kids.



Exhaustion began to set in so we strapped the babies back into the wagon. I seized the opportunity for one more close-up of my favorite one-year-olds.





And of course, we had to see the train on the way back to the parking lot.


The van was full of four sleeping children on the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment