Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tasty Treats

I have several posts to catch up on. For some reason our internet has been going down a lot recently so every time I start to blog I'm unable to finish a post. For that reason I'll keep this short so I can at least publish something.

I'm almost always in a baking mood, so I thought I'd share my most recent excuses to bake:

Cake to celebrate nephew's baptism

Strawberry shortcake trifle for book club

Chocolate peanut butter whoppie pies (requested by Jesse's coworker for his birthday)

Heart shaped rice krispie treats
(rice krispie treats requested by Jackson, pink hearts to practice for Valentines)

I have quite a few more reasons to bake in the upcoming weeks thanks to birthdays, small group, and Valentine parties. I'm hoping to find some new favorite recipes this month and will report back on any baking successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment