Friday, January 23, 2015

When Can I Take a Personal Day?

I. Am. So. Over. This. Week.

The stress of the trio's well-check, weight checks, shots, WIC office, and health department waiting room was enough.

I had no intentions of being unable to console James late last night while he suffered night terrors.

I did not expect to spend my morning cleaning up Jackson's vomit out of rugs and clothes.

I certainly didn't plan for the dryer to stop working as I tried to dry the vomit stained clothes.

I did not want to ignore Maddie and Amelia because James whimpered inconsolably unless I held him. All. Day. Long.

I hated that it poured/sleeted all day and we couldn't even play outside for some much needed fresh air.

I could have really, really used a personal day today!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment