Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Labyrinth--Wednesday, June 8

I have a headache and am not in a blogging mood.  Jackson has been spitting up all day and is currently fighting sleep and screaming.  I don't want to exercise, so I will either go to bed sweaty and exhausted or feeling guilty.   I so badly want to eat all of the Klondike bars that are in the freezer.

Most of our day was spent in the hospital waiting room awaiting the birth of Elizabeth's baby.  Unfortunately, this still did not happen.  My sister, mutual friend, and I passed time by walking around the hospital campus, browsing gift shop items, and even stumbling upon a labyrinth.  I absolutely love labyrinths and have walked one every year for over a decade.  I'm not sure our prayers were answered today, but everything works on God's timeline, not ours.

1 comment:

  1. God's timing certainly is interesting. I wish he'd show me a few things.. but I guess that takes the "fun" out of it... Labyrinths are pretty awesome though..

    ReplyDelete