Monday, July 25, 2011

One Year Ago Today

What was I doing exactly one year ago today?

Oh, that's right....

I was taking my first pregnancy test, which happened to be positive after only two weeks of trying to conceive.  The morning sickness was just beginning to kick in.  I was feverishly praying that I would have a safe, healthy pregnancy.  There was no way to anticipate the sensation of baby kicks, the swelling of feet, the emotional reaction hearing his heartbeat, the excitement of ultrasounds, and more. 

Fast forward a year and we now have a happy, thriving 3.5 month old who is a source of constant entertainment.  After a busy day playing, going grocery shopping with his daddy, and eating, our sweet boy has passed out!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I still remember all five of my 'first' pregnancy test dates! Happy day-that-changed-your-life-forever =)

    ReplyDelete