Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shutterfly Photo Book

For the past week Jesse and I have been working on a custom photo book for Jackson.  I formatted all the pictures and Jesse wrote all of the captions.  As much as I love scrapbooking I have never made an electronic book.  I wanted to take advantage of a $20 Shutterfly gift card I received that expires at the end of the month.

We of course ordered a copy to keep in Jackson's nursery.  If Jack is anything like his Mommy, he will absolutely love looking at pictures of himself one day and hearing stories about his childhood.  I can't wait to read it to him as he grows older!

The only way I could share the book with y'all was to create a webpage on Shutterfly.  I hope the link works.  It takes several seconds to load.  You should be able to click on Full Screen at the top right corner and then press the play icon.  Yay!!

Click here to view photo book.

No comments:

Post a Comment