Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shopping for Baptism Outfit

Jackson had a screaming fit and crazy need for food/comfort EVERY two hours last night.  It was so frustrating.  I brought Jackson back into bed with me around 7 a.m. and we finally got some sleep.  He didn't even budge until 9:30!

I attended my final guided reading session today.  While I was gone Jackson played with his daddy, chewed on another teether, and consumed a bottle.


Once I returned home I found him like this:


After consuming a healthy, tasty dinner (pecan crusted tilapia, vermicelli, and green beans), we went shopping.  I was on the lookout for a baby shower gift and a white outfit for Jack.  Jackson's baptism is on Sunday and Jesse and I have not seen eye to eye on what he should wear.  I want him to wear our family's traditional white christening gown.  Jesse refuses to see his boy in a gown.  It is important to me that Jackson wears white, and I refuse for him to wear a onesie.  After going to Carters, Belk's, J.C. Penny's, Wal Mart, Target, and Children's Place, we finally agreed on a solid white tuxedo at Sears.  It was $45, but considering we haven't spent a penny on any clothes/bibs/burp cloths for Jackson, I think $45 for our annual baby clothing budget is acceptable.  Now we just pray that it fits and Jackson doesn't immediately spit up all over it.

Look forward to pictures on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment