Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Small Purchases

Yesterday Jesse made two inexpensive, helpful purchases.  Normally I am against buying unnecessary items, but these really are simple problem solvers around the house.

1. Bottle Drying Rack
Jesse was tired of my pump supplies and bottles taking over the sink so he bought this.

2. Organizer for Pack-n-Play

Sure, it's a bit of an eye sore, but it keeps things organized without taking up any extra space.  Jackson's lotions, toys, nail clippers, etc were half-hazardly tossed about in the pack-n-play downstairs.  Jack could hardly lay down without knocking into something.  Now he has the whole space (which still isn't very large) to nap or play.


Other highlights from the day included receiving my most recent photo books in the mail, visiting both of my sisters, and eating a fried shrimp po boy for dinner.  All in all, it's been a good day. 

1 comment:

  1. I heart that bottle drying rack (best one I've ever had!).

    ReplyDelete